nafex - Re: [NAFEX] cornus mas,are they really as good as people say

  • From: <jelie@new.rr.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: mark wessel <growyourown@earthlink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] cornus mas,are they really as good as people say
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 22:17:44 +0000

Hey Mark,

I have a few cornus mas that haven't fruited yet so I am still waiting to try
them. Off the internet, I believe I have read that the yellow fruited
varieties may be sweeter than the red varieties. Maybe some horticultural
groups blogs may have better reviews of the varieties.

Jim Elie
Green Bay, WI
zone 4/5