nafex - [NAFEX] OT- Wild duck- No good deed goes unpunished

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: <Nubiantalk@yahoogroups.com>, "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: GoatMilkCheeseMeat@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [NAFEX] OT- Wild duck- No good deed goes unpunished
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:03:58 -0700

We told an acquaintance that he could hunt in out corn field.  He promised my husband to bring dressed wild duck over.  Now I have prepared our back years grass fed goose and a couple of commercial ducks but I really do not have a good notion of what to do with this.  I have read that overcooked wild duck can taste like liver.  I think liver is okay and make it from time to time.. but out of beefalo liver.. not a duck.

So what can I do with these ducks?  Combinations using garlic, wine fruit are all possible.  Looking for easy, tasty and not impossibly tough.

Naomi

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4771 (20100114) __________

http://www.eset.com