nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 4th edition fruit and nut inventory

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 4th edition fruit and nut inventory
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 22:42:01 -0800

Even in the net era, I do like sitting down and reading all those
descriptions. I don't use it as much as a nursery locator, as I did the
first edition. For that, I use Dave's Garden Watchdog and internet
searches. But I'm afraid I'm enough of a Fruit Nut to Inventory the book
cover to cover...

~ Stephen