nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Wild turkeys in the backyard | csmonitor.com

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Wild turkeys in the backyard | csmonitor.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 22:39:23 -0800

I wonder, if you did want to, if you could snag one of those birds in spite of the shooting prohibition?  In California there are exceptions to hunting laws in the case of varmints – if I remember right, in several cases you can shoot some beasties to protect your crop.  Squirrels, for instance.

~ Stephen