nafex - [NAFEX] Grape growing in zone 3

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Grape growing in zone 3
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:19:00 -0600

Jay Cutts asked, "Did the moth balls work? Seems like the minute you do something to protect a plant, you also get rodent damage."

I have been using moth balls for many years to prevent rodent damage because it works. When the really odoriferous moth balls became unavailable I wondered if the new, low odor, mothballs would also work. Apparently they do work because rodent damage in the proximity of moth balls has been zero.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
For jams, jellies, syrups and more:
www.jellygal.com
1-877-265-6856 (Toll Free)
1-218-831-7018 (My Cell)

  • [NAFEX] Grape growing in zone 3, Jim Fruth, 11/26/2009