nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Question for Lon - now grape seeds

  • From: "David Consolvo" <fruitopia@firstva.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Question for Lon - now grape seeds
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:36:30 -0500

I too love the almondine flavor of serviceberry seeds. I don't like the
taste of
crunched grape seeds though. Yes, 'twould be nice if there was a variety
with
nice-flavored seeds.

Since you're in NC, if you grow pecans, let me know if you have any varietal
recommendations.

Regards,
~David Consolvo
Hungrytown, Virginia