nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Gooseberry info from KY

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Gooseberry info from KY
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:40:45 -0500

Title: Message
Thanks for the links, Donna.  Very interesting that none of the recommendations include Glenndale.

I believe the source of Ribes that you are referring to is Whiteman Farms (http://www.whitmanfarms.com/).  Lucille Whitman, the owner, sells very good stock and is a pleasure to do business with.

-- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn. (USDA Zone 4b)