nafex - Re: [NAFEX] which fruits taste best?

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] which fruits taste best?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:51:56 -0700

Depends on the person, and quite a bit.  I can’t stand the bitter of grapefruit, tonic, gin, chicory, stevia, splenda, cough syrup, etc; can’t stand ginger with sweet things, overpowers them for me. Have always loved broccoli, artichokes, coffee, bitter chocolate (don’t like milk chocolate).  There are many supertasting chefs with a wide appreciation for different foods. Individual variance is why even the test strips aren’t definitive.

~ Stephen