nafex - [NAFEX] Subject: Re: King of fruits?

  • From: Toni Pralle <toni.pralle@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Subject: Re: King of fruits?
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 15:03:58 -0500

<seriously, I do, and more than one - who won't try ANY Chinese
food, because they're just certain that they'll hate it. They've never
tried it, but they're still certain. Those kinds of people aren't likely
to enjoy anything new.<

I TRIED to eat wonderberries. TOO many years avoiding nightshade. I did manage to eat one berry. I did throw a very small sprig to the chickens. Just couldn't do it!! I should have tried jelly..........but I finally pulled them two nights ago. No doubt I will have some volunteers next year. And no doubt I'll pull them. I think I did that the first year I planted them thinking they were nightshade. Last year I marked them. So yes, it's hard to change my ways.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/

  • [NAFEX] Subject: Re: King of fruits?, Toni Pralle, 09/20/2009