nafex - [NAFEX] Cold hardy passion fruit.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Cold hardy passion fruit.
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 07:47:04 +0530

Dear all,

I am interested in having a vine of passionfruit in my home garden.  But Passiflora edulis gets killed here during the winters though the temperature at my place does not go below 28-29 F.

Could any NAFEXer help me by sending me a few seeds of Passiflora incarnata or some other type which could grow at my place.

I can send him some other local seeds in exchange.

Best regards,

Very truly yours,

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi  HP  175001 INDIA
www.fruitipedia.com

  • [NAFEX] Cold hardy passion fruit., Dr. Chiranjit Parmar, 08/21/2009