nafex - [NAFEX] Where Can One Purchase Branch Spreaders? Anthony Curcio

  • From: Anthony Curcio <apc@vassolinc.com>
  • To: "'nafex@lists.ibiblio.org'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Where Can One Purchase Branch Spreaders? Anthony Curcio
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:47:07 -0500

Where can someone purchase branch spreaders, preferably variable length branch spreaders?  The purpose is to make wide angles on the branches.

Bob,

We use wood lath, Menards or Home depot, $3 a bundle. Size it to the spread you want and cut a notch in both ends. If there is a big spread we use a cord with a piece of water hose to protect the branch and a weight.

Anthony z4b

Anthony P. Curcio
CEO
VasSol, Inc.