nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Best peach I ever ate -- WHERE?

  • From: "Ginda Fisher" <list@ginda.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Best peach I ever ate -- WHERE?
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:33:47 -0400

At the risk of starting another non-fruit thread, I wouldn't consider moving this mailing list to a forum to be an 'upgrade', in fact, I'd probably stop using it if we did that.  Just personal preference on my part.  I participate in both on-line fora and mailing lists, and I like getting this content in mailing list form.

-- Ginda

Scott Smith wrote:

Oops, I try to remember but looks like I forgot there.  I'm in Baltimore, MD zone 6/7.

If anyone decided to upgrade this mailing list to a forum I'd be the first to sign up.  Then we'd all have our locations pegged plus a nice permanent description of our orchards could be put up.

Scott

There are more messages that don't give any info about where the fruit is being grown, or what geographic area the questions are for.

Could folks please put their location in the message or signature?

Thanks

Jim Erdman, in Menomonie, WI