nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Wonderberries

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Wonderberries
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:27:06 -0700

All I can tell you is that Wonderberries are sweet and edible right off the plant. They are soft and juicy so I find it easiest to pick individual "trusses" of berries, wash, and then strip them into a bowl for immediate use. They make decent pies with the addition of thickener and lemon juice.
I can send photos offlist.
-Lon Rombough
NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/