nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Strawberry runners

  • From: "Raby, Brian" <brian.raby@roche.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Strawberry runners
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:40:17 -0400

I think I have about five different varieties in my garden.  Would need to look up the variety names but they are June bearing.  I mowed them down shortly after they were down fruiting (about July 4th weekend) and they are coming back nice and healthy.  Unfortunately, no runners.  I know when I first bought them that I was getting runners from them.  Now… no such luck.

Thanks for the response.

Brian