nafex - Re: [NAFEX] realism when looking at inputs

  • From: Kevin Moore <aleguy33@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] realism when looking at inputs
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:08:32 -0700 (PDT)

Actually the mass transit system of San Francisco comes very close. BART (the subway) electric buses and light rail all run most of the city's mass transit. They still had a few ICE buses the last time I was there, but it's a lot better than the transit in most places. Technically San Francisco owns all the water and power from the Hetch Hetchy dam in Yosemite National Park. If the reality matched the legal fiction, then all their electric mass transit would in fact be run by renewable energy.