nafex - Re: [NAFEX] realism when looking at inputs

  • From: "Kieran &/or Donna" <holycow@frontiernet.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] realism when looking at inputs
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:10:10 -0500

Yeah, I can't help it if there are idiots who foolishly bag their leaves and put them out by the road where it's hard to resist them. If the supply of cardboard, newspaper and leaves for mulch were to come to an end, I think I'd switch to alley cropping, where you coppice limbs from fast growing trees/shrubs for improving the land where you grow your crops, usually between the rows. A few goats in a pen to convert some more shrubbery to mulch and I'd be doing well. Donna