nafex - [NAFEX] Alan's comments

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Alan's comments
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:37:39 -0700

Alan writes:

Extra labor is an input that includes all the
environmental degradation created by extra human beings.

My reply:

I agree and additionally think one of the inputs to consider is the caloric
burn rate. Where are you getting the calories to keep the muscle mass on your
body needed to perform the labor? What source is that input from and how
organic or sustainable or whatever you are considering is it.

My extra calories comes from soda pop (a horrible source I know), which
currently is high fructose corn syrup. So in my case I am more or less
gardening by methods most would consider benign and hand pulling and
suppressing weeds with in part the energy supplied by the agricultural corn
industry

tfb

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

  • [NAFEX] Alan's comments, fuwa fuwa usagi, 06/18/2009