nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Canadian hardy cherries

  • From: R F Hollaus <hollaus@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Canadian hardy cherries
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:19:19 +0000 (UTC)

mIEKAL,
I have imported the same material from a micropropagator with the
'where with all' to quaranteen the material and certify it with a
Canadian agency for export out of Canada.  This is so that when
you fill out your import permits you will have to state that you
are bringing the Canadian certifications with you when you pick
them up.  Border officials look for that paper when you cross the
border.  If you need assistance where to find certified U of Sask
cherries you can contact me and I'll look up the charges that came
attached with mine, or direct you to the grower.
Rupert.