nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Canadian hardy cherries

  • From: "S & E Hills" <ehills7408@wowway.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Canadian hardy cherries
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:42:39 -0400

Title: Message

mIEKAL, add me to the list of interested parties as well.  I already have Crimson Passion (having gotten it from St. Lawrence in 2008) and Evans but the Carmine Jewel I bought didn’t even come out of dormancy.  I certainly would like to add carmine jewel and the other U of Sask varieties (as well as perhaps two or more of the Haskaps).

Scott Hills

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan