nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Ed Fackler's best apples

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Ed Fackler's best apples
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 13:31:34 -0600

Here in Idaho my Keepsake bears it's heart out. I prune to keep it small so
I can pick without a ladder but I got 6 bushels last year. That was an
outstanding year but it is a highly reliable tree for at least 4 bushels a
year and very crisp and tasty IMO.

Has been in the ground here for 18 years.

Naomi