nafex - [NAFEX] Subject: Re: Subject: Re: peach tree- Peter/Caren

  • From: Toni Pralle <toni.pralle@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Subject: Re: Subject: Re: peach tree- Peter/Caren
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:52:27 -0500

<What I am really worried about is the same thing seems to have happened to
my Golden Russet apple, and based on it I have just planted 2 other apples.
Anyone got any ideas what I'm doing wrong, before I kill off any more fruit
trees? Desperately, Caren Quebec.>>

No Kidding! How many years have I said I WON'T buy any more fruit
trees?? And then I get a crop like last year and I forget the pain
involved in getting it. But truely, this is the LAST year I buy fruit
trees. I can take that same money to the farmer's market.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/

  • [NAFEX] Subject: Re: Subject: Re: peach tree- Peter/Caren, Toni Pralle, 05/25/2009