nafex - Re: [NAFEX] vacuuming the cat: offtopic: deaf cat?

  • From: Kevin Moore <aleguy33@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] vacuuming the cat: offtopic: deaf cat?
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 07:36:14 -0700 (PDT)

This particular cat is most certainly not deaf. Aside from enjoying the vacuum (he actually will insist on being vacuumed) he has oposable thumbs which he uses to pick items up occaisionally. He allows the dogs to chew on him without any complaint. He is entirely fearless. Which is why I don't dare let him out of the house. Too many dangerous things out there that could catch him, and he wouldn't try to run until it was far too late.