nafex - Re: [NAFEX] St. Lawrence Nursery

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] St. Lawrence Nursery
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:29:08 -0500

I've ordered from St Lawrence every year for the last 8-9 years. I've
always gotten good quality stock, promptly & everything is organic.
I've had a few issues on larger orders but called them on the phone &
the owner who's name I can't remember has always been extremely
helpful & informative & quickly replaced any damaged or inadequate
stock. A lot of their selections seem to be specific to zones 4-5, so
they do well here in SW Wisconsin.

~mIEKAL