nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 76, Issue 57 Pocketknives from USA

  • From: "kc5gxc" <kc5gxc@isp.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 76, Issue 57 Pocketknives from USA
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 19:19:28 -0500

Get a Case pocketknife. Made in USA. (think some models may be made overseas, but the main line is made here).....The USA knife is a multi-lifetime knife. If it breaks, they will fix it free. I have my Dad's Case and it's still working great !!! Got another one for a daily carry on the place knife, and it's a mighty fine piece of work. They don't come cheap either ............... you get what you pay for.
Bucks are made here also, but like Case, some lower lines are made in other countries.
Pete