nafex - [NAFEX] fence this

  • From: "Richard MURPHY" <murphman108@msn.com>
  • To: "nafex" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] fence this
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 16:44:42 -0700

If my kid got zapped by an electric fence?
Who gives a crap.?

We got guns, drugs, crime, wife-beaters, huge unemployment, global warming, Taliban, North Korea, etc.,  and I'm supposed to care if Timmy pooped his knickers from a harmless fence wire?
No way.

You Mass people (myself included) are right; It's socially unacceptable to have an electric fence in a suburban neighborhood THESE DAYS. In the 60's, if I got shocked off a fence, my mother would have scolded me for tresspassing; not called the fence owner and bitched him out. Mom's punishment made the fence zap look like a joke!

Sorry for Venting.

Murph

  • [NAFEX] fence this, Richard MURPHY, 05/13/2009