nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Plum curculio in cold and wet

  • From: Neil Lewis <lewisn@georgetown.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Plum curculio in cold and wet
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 22:08:01 -0400

Dennis,

Thanks for your informative reply. Looks like I will just have to hope for the best until we get some dry weather. One point you made I had not realized or heard before, and that was to begin starting to apply Surround before bloom. I had been under the impression to apply it at petal fall.

Neil Lewis
Beltsville MD

Message: 1