nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Concord Grapes

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Concord Grapes
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:47:03 -0500

Some people like Caco, but for me it was always harsh and poorly flavored, though very vigorous.

Thanks, Lon. That describes my vine to a tee. Well, I'll give it one more year to impress me.

While I'm thinking of it, is there a table grape which would be better suited than others to partial shade? This is shaded a bit on the east, and occasionally gets some shade on the south, too (only in the spring and fall, though).

Thanks,

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. - Abraham Lincoln