nafex - [NAFEX] Grape trellis question ( Anthony Curcio )

  • From: Anthony Curcio <apc@vassolinc.com>
  • To: "'nafex@lists.ibiblio.org'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Grape trellis question ( Anthony Curcio )
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:37:43 -0500

I have set 4x4 cedar posts and guide wires for grapes in our orchard. I put them in line with posts set for hardy kiwis. We would like to plant more grapes than we have space for between these posts and are wondering if anyone has planted grapes on wire fence ? Our orchard is enclosed with 4’ high 2x4” wire fencing. Will the deer eat them ?

Thank you, Anthony Nth. Il. z4b

Anthony P. Curcio
CEO
VasSol, Inc.