nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Box Elder Syrup

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Box Elder Syrup
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:23:58 -0500

I have a lot of Box Elders that have snuck into my forest garden where
I don't want them. In the next couple years they will be cut out but
as an experiment I cut off a couple of the lower main branches during
syrup season & put buckets under the stump of the branches. Filled 5
gallon buckets pretty quickly that way. Hopefully People for
Prevention of Cruelty to Box Elders won't be after me..

~mIEKAL