nafex - [NAFEX] Critical Spring Temperatures for Tree Fruit

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Critical Spring Temperatures for Tree Fruit
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:34:35 -0500

It's that time of year when we become concerned a bit more with our spring temperatures and that lingering possibility of a late spring frost while our various fruit trees are in bloom.  So I though it would post the links to the Michigan State "Critical Spring Temperatures for Tree Fruit and Small Fruit Bud Stages" for everyone to review.

For more information on the chart, just follow the links on the text version at the bottom of the  page.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
Office (815) 648-4467
Mobile (815) 228-2174