nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grapple

  • From: "Ernest Plutko" <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grapple
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 15:20:54 -0500

What kind of people dream up bad products? I once worked for a drug
company and went to brain sessions for new and wonderful products.
One meeting it was suggested that we make instant tan cream. The
team became really excited without thinking and began clapping and
chanting. The leader woman bought out her bullhorn and was screaming
slogans what a great corporation we worked for. Turned out the cream
turned people orange and caused lawsuits. The team who produces
Grapple probable received great bonuses.