nafex - [NAFEX] Alan's comments...

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Alan's comments...
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 13:33:28 -0700

Hey Alan, last night I was working on that experiment we were discussing:

The effect of Leprechaun urine as a growth hormone for prunus.

To attract the Leprechauns I thought I should sow an organic living mulch of
4 leaf clover, but I can’t find a supplier that carries seed for 4 leaf
clover – at least not organic seed Any suggestion? Give me a call buddy
and we can discuss it.

And, as to your idea...while Pixie dust sounds interesting have you given any
thought to how you will apply it? I mean were you thinking of dusting it as
powder or spraying it - are you going to use a sticker spreader? And how do
you know Pixie dust won' be harmful to bees? I really think you need to run
a controlled test on the Pixie dust there buddy. No scientist worth his salt
would just spread Pixie dust all over his orchard without at least
considering the impact on beneficial insects.

tfb

Re: