nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Alan's comments...

  • From: Anton Callaway <marillen@earthlink.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Alan's comments...
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 06:36:10 -0400 (EDT)

Many of the "four-leaf" clover seed aren't clover at all, but Oxalis. To get
a true "lucky" four-leaf clover one must find the rare 4-leaf variant in a
Trifolium repens (white clover) population. Unfortunately, the Leprechaun
who told me this flushed after using the restroom, so I can't comment on the
Prunus growth hormone thread.

Anton