nafex - [NAFEX] Evans Cherry

  • From: aclyburn17@verizon.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: aclyburn17@verizon.net
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Evans Cherry
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 13:45:14 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Everyone,
I recently joined the list and I have a question for you:
I have been reading through your archives (I've been learning a lot from them too!) and came across a mention of the tree and how good it was. In the words of Jerry Clower: You done flung a cravin' on me to have at least one of these trees. Where do I get one? I couldn't find one inside the US inspite of all my google-fu.
I greatly appreciate your help in this.
(I'm located on two acres of zone 5B clay on the central western edge of Indiana. My tiller and I have a definite love/hate relationship going.)