nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting to the moon

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting to the moon
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:39:34 -0500

The Old Farmer's Almanac website has a 'Best Days' astrological timetable, which gives best days to graft, plant, harvest, weed, cut hair, wean calves, etc., if anyone would care to consult and carry out some comparative trials to see if they get significantly different results grafting 'with the signs' as opposed to doing like me - doing it when I can get some free time.
Here's the link: http://www.almanac.com/astrology/index.php

Lucky