nafex - [NAFEX] IPM Images

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] IPM Images
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 17:23:51 -0500

For those interested, if you are not familiar with IPM images, I suggest you check it out when you get a chance.  I also ask that you register and join IPM Images. There is no charge and you will gain access to additional features by joining. Since IPM Images is a grant-funded project, we must generate documentation to justify continued funding. If we can document sufficient usage by a variety of user groups, we believe that the funding agency will enable us to evolve IPM Images as an educational and service outreach at no cost to you.

By joining IPM Images, you are given access to the higher resolution images, are able to build your own collections of images and will be sent updates of new features as they are added. Complete the membership form and your membership will become active.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
Office (815) 648-4467
Mobile (815) 228-2174
Fax (609) 228-2174
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
http://www.revivalhymn.com
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Norton;Dennis M.
FN:Dennis M. Norton
ORG:Royal Oak Farm Orchard
URL;WORK:http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard
REV:20090402T222351Z
END:VCARD

  • [NAFEX] IPM Images, dmnorton, 04/02/2009