nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: [nafex] Supplement to Del's heavenly Evans

  • From: "S & E Hills" <ehills7408@wowway.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: [nafex] Supplement to Del's heavenly Evans
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 18:06:56 -0400

I recall getting the DNA catalog back in 2002 or so and finding that yes,
they would ship to the US, but they had a $500 minimum order for doing so.
That would have been a prohibitively large number of Evans or Saskatoons for
me to consider purchasing (which was my aim at the time).

I've heard that this might be their last year in business, which is sad as
they seem to be one of the primary suppliers for the U of Sask cherries
(which are still not really available here in the US...St Lawrence
notwithstanding as they have been sold out for over a year...or I would have
gotten my replacement for the one that died last year).

Scott Hills
Zone 6b Michigan