nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fw: mychorizal fungal rip off?

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fw: mychorizal fungal rip off?
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:55:18 -0400

On Mar 29, 2009, at 10:34 AM, William C. Garthright wrote:

All of this doesn't mean that we can't find anything out. But it does
mean that it's going to take considerable time to actually get good
evidence from which we really understand the results.

You are absolutely right. I agree 100%. But what's the alternative?
Despite the flaws, there is NO other reliable way to discover the truth.
We've got to muddle along somehow, so I suggest we accept current
research on a tentative basis, always provisional, subject to change if
new information becomes available - which is basically the scientific
method.

I'm in full agreement there.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly