nafex - [NAFEX] they blinded me with science

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] they blinded me with science
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 22:20:28 -0700

A little post-diatribe thought, thinking of misleading advertising claims:
Take something along the lines of "Clinically tested, doctor approved."
Sounds awfully good, but maybe it means the whatever failed its clinical
testing, but is still approved by some paid doctor of divinity somewhere....

~ Stephen