nafex - [NAFEX] The Arboreum Company Philco, Ca.

  • From: Scott Smith <scott@cs.jhu.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] The Arboreum Company Philco, Ca.
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:12:03 -0400

To follow up on my message below, I received my order today with everything there and the quality of the trees looks fantastic: good caliper and a large, very healthy looking root mass.  Highly recommended!  I am not sure if they are still shipping this year, it is close to the end for them I expect.

Scott

Sandra, I put in an order with them a few weeks ago but have yet to
receive a confirmation.  The guys running this are well-known within
CRFG and I expect it will be a great resource for unusual heirloom
varieties of stone fruits, but that is yet to be confirmed.  This is
their first year in business.  http://www.arboreum.biz is their
website.  I learned about them from their ad in the recent Pomona.

Scott