nafex - [NAFEX] Kentucky NAFEXers

  • From: "nuttrees" <nuttrees@prtcnet.org>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Kentucky NAFEXers
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:23:05 -0500

Lucky thank you

       Yes we are open but in a Research and development mode mostly.   I do have plants available for pick up and we are shipping this coming spring season but we are still working on getting it together for fall 2009.   I was in Iraq for almost 1 year so I have needed a lot of catching up to do I did not get out of the army till 1 September 06.  I was injured and have required several surgeries to fix a few things but I am working on it and will open up fully in the near future.

I have found that I have to deal with Iraq while it is still fresh in my mind and I’m not finding it easy to cope with some things in day to day life,   I am taking it a lot easier these days the nursery will come back some day soon but I have to come back first.

 I have not up dated the web site but plan to in the near future.   I will supply my list of scion wood and plant material and the list of cultivars available.

   I do have some plant material available Kaki & Virginiana persimmons, Jujube and Asian pears and some other plant material.  The most interesting thing I have to release is Rojo Brillante Kaki from Spain just out of the post entry Quarantine this past fall very large fruit and very firm when ripe

   Please contact me off list.

Thank you

Clifford England

316 KY HWY 2004