nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Kentucky NAFEXers

  • From: "Eddie Earles" <jas39a@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Lucky Pittman" <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>, "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Kentucky NAFEXers
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:37:11 -0500

Thanks.  I thought Clifford England closed down his nursery.  Is he still actively selling?  My mother lives in Berea, not very far from McKee.  I'll be going down that way at least a couple of times per month.

I'd love to be able to raise a bunch of nut trees, but I don't think I'll have enough room....after I finish adding the fruit trees, berries and garden vegetables I intend to plant.  I'll consider the KY Nut Grower's meeting, though.

Eddie Earles