nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Kentucky NAFEXers

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Kentucky NAFEXers
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:41:46 -0600

At 03:37 PM 2/23/2009, you wrote:
Thanks.  I thought Clifford England closed down his nursery.  Is he still actively selling?  My mother lives in Berea, not very far from McKee.  I'll be going down that way at least a couple of times per month.
He's not actively selling, but he's still actively growing fruit & nuts, and constantly trying new varieties, species, etc.

I'd love to be able to raise a bunch of nut trees, but I don't think I'll have enough room....after I finish adding the fruit trees, berries and garden vegetables I intend to plant.  I'll consider the KY Nut Grower's meeting, though.
Good; I'll be looking for you at the Spring meeting - it's the social highlight of my year!.

LLP