nafex - Re: [NAFEX] spraying curculiio

  • From: jas39a@earthlink.net
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] spraying curculiio
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:17:56 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Well, it's been about 3 years since I priced it (surround), but the price I saw at the time was $50 per pound, not including delivery, which I thought was ridiculous....and I doubt a pound would be adequate for an acre.

We average about 4 inches of rain per month during the growing season here.  I don't know how many applications of surround would be required to make it through a season.  The folks who make it claim that a single application is good for a season, but I'm skeptical.

Eddie Earles