nafex - [NAFEX] Off topic Office 2007

  • From: "Harrick, Barbara" <b.harrick@ilslaunch.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Off topic Office 2007
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:35:28 -0500

Hi Jerry and all. Agreed, XP is the most stable platform. I was
actually talking about Office 2007 which we have running on XP. Office
2007 has done away with all pull down menus entirely and has what they
call a "ribbon" across the top of either Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.

Finding ANYTHING is virtually impossible. Stay with Office 2003 if you
want to keep your sanity.

Microsoft will let you preview Office 2007--if you ever want to feel
good about your computer and computer skills--just download that!

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer
International Launch Services
1875 Explorer Street, Suite 700
Reston, VA 20190
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International
Launch Services, Inc. and/or Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original transmitter
immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and
any copies that may have been made of it.

Message: 2