nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX in html

  • From: "Eddie Earles" <jas39a@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Martha L. Davis" <martha_davis@earthlink.net>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX in html
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:42:28 -0500

If you are using Microsoft's Outlook Express as your default e-mail program, it's easy to find out.

When you reply to a post, your reply will open in a separate window.  Look at the top row of command options.  Click "Format", and it will open a drop-down window.  The posting option you are using will have a dot next to it.  Usually, if an e-mail is sent to you as a plain text format, your reply will default to that format.  I prefer the "Rich Text" option.  That allows the user to select font type, font size, and text color, but doesn't use HTML tags.  It is easy to use.  Just click "Rich Text" with your cursor, and then you may select font type, font size, color, etc. For example, in this reply, I used Arial font, size 12, maroon color.

Eddie Earles.