nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Akebia vines

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, jas39a@earthlink.net
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Akebia vines
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 07:44:43 -0800

You might check with your dept. of Agriculture. In several eastern states Akebia is classed as an invasive weed. Vines can grow 50 feet or more and can layer themselves.
-Lon Rombough
NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/