nafex - [NAFEX] Akebia vines

  • From: jas39a@earthlink.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Akebia vines
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 07:34:07 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I will be moving to a new property soon, and am thinking about what to plant.
I like fragrant flowers, and the Akebia vines in the Raintree catalogue cot
my eye. Does anyone here have any experience with them? Are they easy to
grow? I'll be in zone 6 in central Kentucky.

I'm also looking for some old-fashioned Tiger Lillies. I am having a hard
time finding them. I'm looking for orange lillies with the brown or maroon
spots. Does anyone know of a source for them?

Thanks--

Eddie Earles