nafex - Re: [NAFEX] searching the archives

  • From: lonrom@hevanet.com
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] searching the archives
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 02:12:22 GMT

you'll find a
place
where you can request to have your password mailed to you now.
-Lon Rombough

NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low
resolution clip here:
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=8Q58zFY0B1M
http://www.bunchgrapes.com Winner of the Garden Writers Association
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003. For all other things grape,
http://www.vitisearch.com A video about The Grape Grower :