nafex - Re: [NAFEX] searching the archives

  • From: "Mark Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] searching the archives
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:56:01 -0600

Toni,

The link you reference will allow you to view the archives from April 2000
to April 2002. However, in order to view archives from April 2002 forward,
I'm afraid you'll need your password, and this link:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/nafex/

However, ibiblio emails your password once a month.

Mark
KS